Dr. Numb is registered with the FDA and compliant, contains the maximum amount of lidocaine permitted by the FDA.
Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream is a non-prescription topical anesthetic product that provides temporary relief of local discomfort, itching pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders such as hemorrhoids, pruritus ani and anal fissures.
How Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream Works
Dr. Numb® 5% Lidocaine Cream produces temporary numbness or loss of sensation of the skin and its surrounding tissues after its application by blocking the nerves from sending pain signals to the brain.
- 30g Tube - Full size
- Does not interfere with dermal procedures, no side-effects
- Fast-acting and longer lasting results
- Recommended by doctors and dermatologists worldwide
- Numbing Cream with 5% Lidocaine, compliant with the FDA
- Non-Oily - Water Based Topical Numbing Cream compared to other numbing products
- Cleanse and disinfect the area receiving treatment.
- Dry area completely and apply a thick amount of Dr. Numb numbing cream onto the skin.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream, and keeps the cream from drying off.
- Leave the plastic wrap on for a minimum of 15 minutes until it is removed before starting the procedure
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Store above 0°C and below 30°C.
Keep out of reach children.
Cap tube tightly when not in use.