TAG 45 is a popular SECONDARY anesthetic for use AFTER the skin is broken on all procedures.
TAG 45 is a great pain-killer for microblading, permanent makeup, tattooing, electrolysis, waxing or any other painful procedure. TAG 45 is similar to Duracaine but includes Epinephrine to reduce swelling and bleeding.
How TAG 45 Gel Works
TAG 45 Gel produces temporary numbness or loss of sensation of the skin and its surrounding tissues after its application by blocking the nerves from sending pain signals to the brain.
- 1 oz. Bottle - Full size
- Fast-acting - Effective as soon as 45 seconds
- Does not interfere with dermal procedures, no side-effects
Numbing Gel with 4% Lidocaine with Epinephrine
- Cleanse and disinfect the area receiving treatment.
- Dry area completely and apply a thin amount of TAG 45 numbing gel onto the skin.
- Leave the numbing gel on for a maximum of 5 minutes before wiping it off.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Store above 0°C and below 30°C.
Keep out of reach children.
Cap tube tightly when not in use.